Security+ Essentials is an eBook designed to provide the knowledge necessary to pass the CompTIA Security+ exam. Topics covered include I.T. infrastructure security, access control, cryptography, intrusion detection, firewall configuration, threat types, public key infrastructure and more.
If you are planning to study for the Security+ exam, or simply want to learn more about I.T. Security in general, Security+ Essentials is an ideal source of information.
This purchase includes the eBook in both PDF and ePub formats.
Product DetailsPage Count: 74
Page Size: 8.50 x 11.00
Format: ePub and PDF
- Mandatory, Discretionary, Role and Rule Based Access Control
- Authentication and Identity Verification
- An Overview of IT Security Threats and Attacks
- Software Exploitation, Malicious Code and Social Engineering
- Identifying Common and Nonessential Services
- An Overview of Communications Security
- The Basics of Email and Web Security
- IT Media Security Basics
- Network Security Topologies
- Intrusion Detection Systems
- Security Baselines and Operating System, Network and Application Hardening
- Cryptography Basics
- An Overview of Public Key Infrastructures (PKI)